Cookies are small text files which are downloaded from the server onto the browser and stored on the hard drive of whoever accesses a certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information as regards the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information contain therein and how the user uses his/her computer, which can be used to recognise to user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard drive only during the current browsing session occupying a minimal memory space and are not harmful to the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and the majority of same are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (these are the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, enable or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser, the cookies in the memorised data with your personal data provided upon registration or purchase will not be linked.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
· Technical Cookies: Are those which enable the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to make use of the different options or services existing therein such as, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted access sections, remembering the items of an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, the use of security features whilst browsing, storage of contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or the sharing of content via social networks.
· Personalisation Cookies: Are those cookies which enable the user to access the service with certain general nature predefined features depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is assessed, etc.
· Analytical Cookies: Are those cookies which are properly handled by us or by third parties, which enables to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To that end, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the provision of products or services that we offer.
· Advertising Cookies: Are those cookies which are either handled by us or by third parties, that enable the management in the most efficient manner possible of the advertising spaces included on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To that end, your Internet browsing habits are analysed and can show the advertising related to your browsing profile.
· Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Are those cookies which enable the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces, if any, which have been included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is rendered. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of user browsing habits, enabling the development of a specific profile so as to display advertising based on same.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES: